- 2c. cooked sausage (I like the plain kind, but you could do them spicy, if you’re kinda spicy like that)
- 1 1/2 c. cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 c. monterey jack cheese
- 1 c. prepared ranch dressing (i use a light version, and can’t taste any difference. i don’t love the completely fat free in this recipe though)
- sliced olives to taste (i just throw in a tiny can of the ones already cut into tiny pieces, drained)
- 1/2 c. finely chopped red bell pepper
- Stir all that goodness into a bowl
Pre-heat your oven to 350
Next you’ll need a package of Won Ton wrappers. Easy to find. Usually in the refrigerated section of the produce department. They have to be refrigerated.
- Take your Won Ton wrapper and press it down into a muffin tin. As shown above.
- The recipe says to spray the pan with a non-stick spray, but I’ve never had them stick
- They won’t cover the whole thing, but make sure they have a definite “bottom”
cook the formed Won Ton wrappers for 5 minutes
then fill with a couple tablespoons of filling. Enough. But don’t over fill.
cook again for about another 5 minutes, or until the cheese is all melt-ee
From fabulous blog Less Cake (More Frosting)